As you might be aware All India Counselling was put on hold until further notice by MCC due to Covid-19. Today MCC has issued a Notice to all Students as well as participating colleges to inform the resumption of All India Counselling.
Here is an outline of the notice
(i) Results of Round I All India counselling to be announced on or before 10 April 2020
(ii) All those who are alloted seats must report to the college either physically or by online mode.
There is a huge list of documents which you need to carry when you are either visiting the college by physically or you are applying it online. The documents needed are:
- Admit Card by NBE
- Result by NBE
- Mark-sheets of BDS for all years
- BDS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- DCI/State Dental Council registration certificate
- Birth Certificate or 10th or 12th Marksheet as proof of date of birth
- A valid photo ID i.e. PAN, DL, Voter ID, Passport or Adhar
- Category Certificate/Disability Certificate if applicable
- An undertaking with signature
All the payment to the college must be done by double checking with the college their account details and will be informed by the college themselves.
The admission will be deemed provisional until the student joins the college physically along with all the uploaded documents